WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM THOSE WHO VISIT OUR SITE?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information, including personally identifiable information, which you knowingly choose to disclose and information that we automatically collect as you browse our Website.
Information You Voluntarily Submit: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website, or provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. Information is collected from visitors to the Website in the following areas:
- E-MAIL–On several screens of our site, you also have an opportunity to communicate with us by E-mail. You may also choose to provide your e-mail address to receive communications from us or third parties.
- ORDER FORMS–Some areas of the Website may allow you to order products or services, whether or not for a fee. In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction and that is furnished by you. This may include contact information, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and your credit card number. We may also collect information about gift recipients so that the gift purchase can be fulfilled.
- SURVEYS–At times, you may be asked to complete survey questions that appear on the Website. These are optional.
- REGISTRATION FORMS–If you register for the Website, or for specific events, contests and/or newsletters on various areas of the Website, you will be asked to provide contact information, and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register. You may, however, visit our Website without registering.
- PURCHASE A PRODUCT– When you purchase a product, using the Site, you are given the option of logging into an Account or checking out as a guest. In either case, when you purchase a product, you will provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, and shipping address.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically: When you browse our Website, you and your Web browser may also transmit information that we automatically collect. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the Website pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. The only other type of information automatically provided to us is the type of computer, operating system and browser you are using. This information is provided by your browser, which we use to improve the performance of our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to communicate with you if and when necessary in connection with your use of our Website, to respond to your questions or to send you material and information you request. We may use your information to:
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product information in which you are most interested.
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification
- Consider your suggestions
- Try to and answer your questions if you ask them
- We may also use our Website information in order to help diagnose problems with our site.
- We may use all information we collect to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data (basically, where our visitors come from and what demographic characteristics they have) and to improve our site to better serve our customers.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may also prepare and keep statistical records and other data about you and other users of our site, but we do that in a way that does not identify you or any other user personally.
- We may hire third parties to help us collect and analyze such data, and we may share such statistical data with third parties. Again, such statistical data will not specifically identify you or any other user. We use this information to help us make our Website more useful to visitors–to learn about the number of visitors to our Website, what part of the Website they are interested in, how long the use the Website, and the types of technology our visitors use.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except in the limited circumstances stated in this paragraph, we do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information of our Website visitors to unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your information to third party service providers who assist us in operating the Website, in presenting or marketing our goods and services to you, or in conducting our business. We may also share such information among our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you request or in which you may otherwise be interested. We may disclose information about you if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Website, or to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, merger or other business combination of our business with a third party. We may also disclose nonpersonally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Some areas of the Website allow you to conduct e-commerce transactions (orders, purchases, etc.). In connection with these transactions, we collect information furnished by you that is necessary to complete these transactions. This information may be furnished to a third party in order to facilitate the transaction (shipper, etc).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Since we are committed to your privacy and security, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the following options for reviewing or removing your information from our database to no longer receive communication from us. If you request your account information be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual sales transactions for recordkeeping and servicing.
You can select to “opt out” or “unsubscribe” from our communications on the website or in our newsletter emails. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving all types of communication except for emails on orders and transactions you place with YES! Mattress.
You can send e-mail to email@example.com
You can send mail to the following postal address:
3420 Pump Rd.
Henrico, VA 23233